Background checks are required to ensure the safety of patients treated by students in the clinical education program. The reports are typically completed within 3-5 business days. The background check is conducted by PreCheck, Inc., a firm specializing in the healthcare industry.
Follow this link to MyStudentCheck
If you are unable to access the link, you may type in the web address located at the bottom of this page.
- Confirm the school name matches: Southwest University of Naprapathic Medicine
- Select your program from the drop down menu, and then select background check.
- Log in with your username and password. If you do not have an existing profile, please create a new account.
- Enter the required information, provide authorization, and continue to enter payment information.
- If you need further assistance, please contact PreCheck at StudentCheck@PreCheck.com.
- You will be provided with a receipt and confirmation page when your order is placed.
Background Check $51.50 starting January 1st
Applicable state sales tax will be collected based on the location of your school.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does PreCheck do with my information?
Your information will only be used for the services ordered. Your credit will not be investigated and your name will not be given out to any businesses.
2. I selected the wrong school, program or incorrect information.
Please email StudentCheck@PreCheck.com with the details.
3. Do I get a copy of the background report?
Yes, go to www.mystudentcheck.com, log in, and select Check Status.
4. I was denied entry into a program because of information on the report, who can I contact?
Call PreCheck’s Adverse Action hotline at 800-203-1654.