Learn to Treat the Cause not the Symptoms
Science-based Integrative Medicine
- PAIN 500 Principles of Anti Inflammatory Naprapathic Nutrition
- FOAM 500 Food as Medicine
- ILNR 500 Information Literacy and Nutrition Research
- BCON 500 Biochemistry Concepts and Nutrition
- PHAN 500 Physiology and Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition
- DILR 500 Diagnostic and Interpretation of Lab Results
- PANP 500 Pathology for the Nutrition Professional
- INMS 500 Inflammation and Metabolic Syndromes
- ESHL 500 Endocrine System and Hormone Labs
- NALC 600 Nutrition Across the Lifespan and Community Nutrition
- GEEP 600 Genetics and Epigenetics
- UEH 600 Food to Enhance Health
- DETX 600 Detoxification Methods
- CCON 600 Cultural Competency and Nutrition
- NUSE 600 Nutrition for Sports and Exercise
- STAN 600 Special Topics in Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition
- BPAN 600 Business Practice for the Anti-Inflammatory
- Nutrition Professional
- AINC 600 Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Capstone
Information & FAQs
Completion of Bachelor’s degree earned at an appropriately accredited institution, a minimum GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited institution of higher education.
The Southwest University of Naprapathic Medicine is Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Student payment plans are available for those that qualify. $17,905 tuition, all books are provided.
SUNM is focused on student support. Faculty members are available for questions via email, phone, and videoconference. They hold virtual office hours on a weekly basis. Upon acceptance, students are assigned to a Student Success Coordinator to assist with non-academic issues. Resources to complete course assignments are provided in Moodle, the online course platform.
- Enhance your skills as a nutrition professional
- Join an integrative health practice
- Share nutrition advice with current patients or clients
Yes this program is 27 months all online.
Yes, SUNM calls it the Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Capstone.
We would love to hear from You!
2006 Botulph Road, Suite A
Santa Fe NM 87505
9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday MST